Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it by the handle of anxiety, or by the handle of faith. ~Author Unknown

We had a wonderful Easter here in Hilton Head. We arrived in Hilton Head on Saturday afternoon. The weather was wonderful and we walked along the beach and had dinner on the beach listening to a band. The 22 month old had fun dancing to the music. 9 month old was not impressed and promptly fell asleep.

Sunday we attended Mass at the Catholic Church down the street. The church has soo many visitors that they offer a Mass every 15 minutes in various locations on the church grows over 4 hours. The service we attended was packed. We had to separate to find seats. The 22 month old and I sat together and were next to a family from Akron and in front of us a family from Warren. Same Ohio world.

After Mass we came back to the condo and the 22 month old participated in the Egg Hunt at the property. She had a great time and got lots of candy. A nice gentleman gave the 9 month old several eggs as he slept thru the egg hunt.

After naps, we headed out for an early dinner and shopping. We discovered the 22 month old LOVES prime rib. She ate at least half of mine. She also loved the strawberry dessert. At least we know she has good taste.

We spent several hours windowing shopping. I have seen soo many turtle things, it is unreal. I only bought a sea turtle eye glass case for Kelsey. I am waiting to make the rounds to all the stores before I decide on the t-shirts and knickknacks for me.

Today was rainy and we hung out. Kelsey and I took a water aerobic classs before the rain moved in. I was afraid the class would be full of old ladies but I was the second oldest in the class. The other three people were easily in their twenties. I am not sure when I changed from being one of the youngest to one of the oldest.

Tomorrow we are going to rent a pontoon boat and go look for dolphins. Kelsey is excited about this and I am sure the babies will enjoy it also.

Wednesday we are spending the day in Charleston. Kelsey has always wanted to take horse drawn carriage ride. She does not know but we have arranged a private carriage ride that will last several hours and take us through most of old Charleston. I am sure we will have a great time.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment