Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another Sign

Monday February 2 Rich decided he needed to lose weight again so he drug out all the old cook books. I grabbed the crockpot cookbook as that is about all the cooking I can manage.

I noticed a book mark so I decided that must be a recipe we used in the past. I pulled out the bookmark and could not believe my eyes...

The book mark was a pharmacy receipt from Kyle dated 2/2/04

Exactly 5 years to the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that was from Kyle. Rich claims it is Kyle telling him that indeed he needs to lose weight but I don't believe that as Kyle loved that Rich was fluffy. He would prefer to lay with Rich at times because as Kyle said "Dad is fluffier than you so he is comfier"!!!!

Whatever Kyle the reason for the sign, it brought tears to our eyes and comfort to our souls knowing that Kyle is ALWAYS with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment