Friday, February 20, 2009

Their Name in The Sand



This amazing tribute to Kyle was created by Their Name in The Sand
To Write Their Name in the Sand . The first link will take you to the page created for Kyle. On this page you can leave a message for Kyle. The second link will take you directly to the page to request a name made in the sand.

When I found this website I could not resist this way to honor Kyle's memory as he loved playing in the sand.

Please share this website with any family that is grieving the loss of a child.

Several of Kyle's friends have been an extra blessing lately. Kyle's good friend Derick called me the day before Valentine's and read me a story about a mommy sea turtle. He said the book reminded me of Kyle. I had tears in my eyes as I listened to the story. It is so hard for me to believe that Kyle's friends are old enough to read.

Kyle's first girlfriend Jaci blessed me this week with a pair of sea turtle earrings. She bought them in Florida while she was on her Make A Wish trip because they made her think of Kyle. I am truly blessed that Kyle's friends continue to think of us and Kyle.

This coming week we are meeting with the Pain Team at NCH to discuss how best to use the donations made in Kyle's memory. I will keep you posted on what we decide.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment